Yesterday I completed an interview with the BBC on the use of Persona Management Software by the US government and private security companies. Here is the audio of the interview as it appeared on the BBC World Service Radio program, The World Today.
[Audio clip: view full post to listen]
- Never Mind the Torture Report (Or Rectal Re-hydration for the Masses!)
- What is the Meaning of Life?
- Five Stunning Facts About America’s Prison System You Haven’t Heard
- Updated Healthcare Spending Graphs Are as Bleak as Ever
- US Government is Partially Responsible for Philip Seymour Hoffman’s Death
- Super-Tech Makes Democracy Impossible
- We’re Not in Kansas Anymore, This is Dark-America
- A Return to Capitalism is Impossible, Even if it Were Desirable
- Selling the American Dream is the Biggest Market of All
- Seven Reasons Bernanke’s Failure to Taper Portends Doom
- Poland Confiscates Retirement Accounts and Yes, It’s Coming Here
- How Do You Deal With a Dying Culture?
- Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television, Jerry Mander (Book, 1978)
- Corporations Seek the Ultimate Power in the Universe: The Power to Print Money
- The Earth-Shattering Whistleblower You Haven’t Heard About
- A Tale of Two Cities & Its Lessons (Novel, 1859)
- The Collapse of American Optimism and the Rise of Apocalyptica
- Five Months After Hurricane Sandy
- US, UK, and Canada Have Plan To Allow Banks to Seize Depositor Accounts
- Government Pushes For a New Housing Bubble; Backs Subprime Loans With Taxpayer Dollars