In 2012, I created this chart, which mapped out US federal government spending on healthcare from 1960 to the Congressional Budget Office’s projections up to 2022, which was the most recent data they had available at the time. For a while now, I’ve wanted to update that chart to address some criticisms people had.
First, I [...]
- Never Mind the Torture Report (Or Rectal Re-hydration for the Masses!)
- What is the Meaning of Life?
- Five Stunning Facts About America’s Prison System You Haven’t Heard
- Updated Healthcare Spending Graphs Are as Bleak as Ever
- US Government is Partially Responsible for Philip Seymour Hoffman’s Death
- Super-Tech Makes Democracy Impossible
- We’re Not in Kansas Anymore, This is Dark-America
- A Return to Capitalism is Impossible, Even if it Were Desirable
- Selling the American Dream is the Biggest Market of All
- Seven Reasons Bernanke’s Failure to Taper Portends Doom
- Poland Confiscates Retirement Accounts and Yes, It’s Coming Here
- How Do You Deal With a Dying Culture?
- Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television, Jerry Mander (Book, 1978)
- Corporations Seek the Ultimate Power in the Universe: The Power to Print Money
- The Earth-Shattering Whistleblower You Haven’t Heard About
- A Tale of Two Cities & Its Lessons (Novel, 1859)
- The Collapse of American Optimism and the Rise of Apocalyptica
- Five Months After Hurricane Sandy
- US, UK, and Canada Have Plan To Allow Banks to Seize Depositor Accounts
- Government Pushes For a New Housing Bubble; Backs Subprime Loans With Taxpayer Dollars