Yesterday, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke announced that the government would not slow its bond purchasing (money printing) because the economy had not yet improved sufficiently. The magnitude of this decision is still being absorbed, but may have negative effects on the entire world in the coming years.
How exactly? This might be a bit wonky, [...]
- What is the Meaning of Life?
- Five Stunning Facts About America’s Prison System You Haven’t Heard
- Updated Healthcare Spending Graphs Are as Bleak as Ever
- US Government is Partially Responsible for Philip Seymour Hoffman’s Death
- Super-Tech Makes Democracy Impossible
- We’re Not in Kansas Anymore, This is Dark-America
- A Return to Capitalism is Impossible, Even if it Were Desirable
- Selling the American Dream is the Biggest Market of All
- Seven Reasons Bernanke’s Failure to Taper Portends Doom
- Poland Confiscates Retirement Accounts and Yes, It’s Coming Here
- How Do You Deal With a Dying Culture?
- Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television, Jerry Mander (Book, 1978)
- Corporations Seek the Ultimate Power in the Universe: The Power to Print Money
- The Earth-Shattering Whistleblower You Haven’t Heard About
- A Tale of Two Cities & Its Lessons (Novel, 1859)
- The Collapse of American Optimism and the Rise of Apocalyptica
- Five Months After Hurricane Sandy
- US, UK, and Canada Have Plan To Allow Banks to Seize Depositor Accounts
- Government Pushes For a New Housing Bubble; Backs Subprime Loans With Taxpayer Dollars
- Walmart and Other Retailers See Falling Sales